Conditions of Entry Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
1. Entry is open to all residents of Victoria, except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies. The Promoter is McPherson Media Group, Melbourne Rd, Shepparton, VIC 3631 (ABN 85 004 406 946).
2. The competition commences on Friday, April 26, 2018 and closes Friday, May 4 2018. The draw will take place at the offices of the Promoter at 10am on Friday, May 4, 2018 with the winners being the first entries drawn at random on this date. Winners will be notified by phone or email.
3. Prizes will be able to be collected from the offices of the Promoter, unless otherwise advised, winners will need proof of identification to collect prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect their prize from the Promoter’s office, not other arrangements for prize collection can be made.
4. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable and with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash.
5. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost of misdirected mail.?
6. Entries remain the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. Promoter reserves the right to publish photographs of the winners. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including by not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes. Any change in the value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
8. Prizes include: one double pass to Beyond the Barricade at Eastbank, Shepparton.
SHEPPARATON NEWS DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOST/STOLEN/DAMAGED TICKETS.